Having just taken overall honours at both the Heineken St. Maarten Regatta and Stanford Antigua Race Week Benny Kelly`s TP52 Panthera is now on a ship back to Europe from a very successful Caribbean campaign having joined the very famous list of names as winners of the Lord Nelson Trophy and the St. Maarten Cup. Winner of Class Super Zero at Cork Week 2006 Panthera has spent the winter in the Caribbean winning against impressive opposition such as Rambler and Leopard 3. With the promise of a fleet of TP52`s at this years Cork week Benny Kelly has decided to return to Cork from the Caribbean to take on what will prove an extremely tough challenge with several newer generation …
Are you intending to race at ACCBank Cork Week 2008?If so, and you are racing in an IRC class (except the Gentleman`s Class) you will require an ENDORSED 2008 IRC certificate to be eligible to race.
An ‘Endorsed` IRC certificate is one for which the data on the certificate has been audited and if necessary verified by measurement or other methods. The 2005 IRC Congress agreed that a set of common standards for the IRC Rating Authority and Rule Authorities to apply when endorsing a boat’s IRC certificate should be developed and published: these are available on our website www.rorcrating.com
If you do not yet hold a 2008 certificate you will need to submit a revalidation form to renew a …
In addition to the hectic week`s activities on the water during this year’s ACCBank Cork Week at Crosshaven in Ireland there will now be an International Invitation Series held in the same waters on Saturday, July 12th in association with the ISA SailFleet Programme.
Crews entered for ACCBank Cork Week are invited to participate in a Series of fleet races in J80’s where the organisers will provide the bulk of the crew so that only a helm and tactician are required of the visiting competitors. To participate simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and full details of this event will follow in due course. The International Invitation Series promises to be an interesting spectacle as it is hoped that competitors from the 10 …
The entertainment programme for the 2008 ACCBank Cork Week was announced this week at the Kiln bar, at Heineken Ireland, Cork. Headline Acts include Revenge, Aslan, The Walls, Bagatelle and Paddy Casey. ACCBank Cork Week begins on July 12th at the Royal Cork Yacht Club in Crosshaven, Co. Cork and is equally famous throughout the sailing world for both the quality of the racing and the shoreside fun.
ACC Bank Cork Week’s entertainment programme kicks off on Saturday July 12th, with Revenge, one of Ireland’s most popular cover bands who have already captured the spirits of thousands, playing to packed audiences, in hundreds of venues in every corner of the country.
Sunday sees Aslan make their Crosshaven debut. Recently named …
- Cork300 Events Impacted By Coronavirus Pandemic March 27, 2020
- Cork300 Update March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Update March 15, 2020
- BEAUFORT CUP RETURNS TO CORK HARBOUR March 9, 2020
- Volvo Cork Week Amendments Make For Thrilling Schedule March 3, 2020
- Last Saturday announced our plans for Cork300. The celebrations to take place in 2020 to celebrate the 300th annive… https://t.co/otWm10nsFk 6 months ago
- Massive congratulations to Chris Bateman on winning the Junior Helmsmans trophy this weekend in schull representing… https://t.co/SMhJoGc5vI 6 months ago
- Good luck to Team Royal Cork Yacht Club in the last day of the Rolex New York Yacht Club Invitational Cup 🚩 The T… https://t.co/KCsA2Wh1T2 7 months ago
- Team Royal Cork With a 5th in race 7 of the Invitational Cup in New York - lighter conditions today 7 months ago
- Royal Cork Yacht Club have an impressive day 3 with a 5th and 1st in 22-25 knots of breeze in Newport. All to play… https://t.co/YjjmlnIxeV 7 months ago