The Corporate Class which was introduced for the 2006 event allows one Group 3 sailor per boat. The Group 3 restriction that we have had left a gaping hole where you had charter boats and people who chartered boats for a week, or you had boats which had people from the sailing industry on them. This class will serve the Sunsail Charterers and industry Group 3 sailors totally opening up the regatta to those who had previously being excluded and who did not fit into Class Zero or Super Zero.
About adminThe secret of Cork Week’s success cannot be attributed to any one rule or aspect of it’s organisation. It’s success is found in the eclectic mix of classes, competitors, good courses, good company, our team of dedicated volunteers and the good humour of our 10,000 visitors.
- Cork300 Events Impacted By Coronavirus Pandemic March 27, 2020
- Cork300 Update March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Update March 15, 2020
- BEAUFORT CUP RETURNS TO CORK HARBOUR March 9, 2020
- Volvo Cork Week Amendments Make For Thrilling Schedule March 3, 2020
- Last Saturday announced our plans for Cork300. The celebrations to take place in 2020 to celebrate the 300th annive… https://t.co/otWm10nsFk 6 months ago
- Massive congratulations to Chris Bateman on winning the Junior Helmsmans trophy this weekend in schull representing… https://t.co/SMhJoGc5vI 6 months ago
- Good luck to Team Royal Cork Yacht Club in the last day of the Rolex New York Yacht Club Invitational Cup 🚩 The T… https://t.co/KCsA2Wh1T2 7 months ago
- Team Royal Cork With a 5th in race 7 of the Invitational Cup in New York - lighter conditions today 7 months ago
- Royal Cork Yacht Club have an impressive day 3 with a 5th and 1st in 22-25 knots of breeze in Newport. All to play… https://t.co/YjjmlnIxeV 7 months ago