Amendment #1 to Notice of Race: In Amendment No 1 to the Notice of Race the race committee of Cork Week 2012 have announced that results will be provided on a dual scoring basis to include both IRC and the Progressive ECHO handicap system. Entrants in all handicap classes will be provided with results and prizes under both systems.…
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
Cork Week 2012 are pleased to announce their appointment of Slam UK as the official clothing partner. After a successful and enjoyable event in 2010, Cork Week are delighted to have SLAM UK return as a key sponsor. SLAM UK will be attending Cork Week with a fully stocked store, offering the OFFICIAL Cork Week 2012 Merchandise, and the latest season of SLAM technical and fashion clothing. The first glimpses of the Cork Week 2012 Official Merchandise range can be viewed on the SLAM UK Facebook page or visit SLAM UK website. We look forward to welcoming you to the SLAM store during Cork Week 2012, it’s going to be good craic!…
The Launch of Cork Week 2012, Europe’s biggest regatta organised by a single club, were announced yesterday [WEDNESDAY 28th MARCH] at an event in Cork Harbour Commissioners. Held on a biennial basis at the Royal Cork Yacht Club in Crosshaven, Co. Cork, Cork Week is a Grand Prix sailing event and is renowned, worldwide, for exciting and challenging racing.
Cork Week 2012, which takes place from July 7th to 13th, primarily attracts sailors for the quality of its sailing. Boats from all over the world are expected, and this year, entries have already been received from as far away as South Africa and Hong Kong and it promises to be one of the most competitive events yet with the …
The early bird deadline for entries is the 31st of March and is fast approaching, be sure to get your entry in for Cork Week 2012. This year’s Cork Week is gearing up to be an exciting event with many international entries already in. There will as always be a variety of courses including windward-leeward, olympic, trapezoid, slalom and of course the harbour race. Race Chairman Anthony O’Leary comments “Listening to sailors’ feedback, one of the big attractions of Cork Week over the years is the variety of courses provided for competitors’ enjoyment.
I think the common trend at regattas all over the world or just racing windward/leeward courses has bored people enough at this stage.
I am proud to …
- Cork300 Events Impacted By Coronavirus Pandemic March 27, 2020
- Cork300 Update March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Update March 15, 2020
- BEAUFORT CUP RETURNS TO CORK HARBOUR March 9, 2020
- Volvo Cork Week Amendments Make For Thrilling Schedule March 3, 2020
- Last Saturday announced our plans for Cork300. The celebrations to take place in 2020 to celebrate the 300th annive… https://t.co/otWm10nsFk 1 year ago
- Massive congratulations to Chris Bateman on winning the Junior Helmsmans trophy this weekend in schull representing… https://t.co/SMhJoGc5vI 1 year ago
- Good luck to Team Royal Cork Yacht Club in the last day of the Rolex New York Yacht Club Invitational Cup 🚩 The T… https://t.co/KCsA2Wh1T2 1 year ago
- Team Royal Cork With a 5th in race 7 of the Invitational Cup in New York - lighter conditions today 1 year ago
- Royal Cork Yacht Club have an impressive day 3 with a 5th and 1st in 22-25 knots of breeze in Newport. All to play… https://t.co/YjjmlnIxeV 1 year ago