SAILING INSTRUCTIONS & AMENDMENTS
EARLY BIRD - Please complete your entry form before the 1st of May 2018 in order to avail of the best entry prices! and be in with a chance on winning a crew gear pack!
- Congratulations to our Early Bird winners!! April 10, 2018
- JOIN THE IRISH on St. Patrick’s Day Official UK launch of Volvo Cork Week 2018 March 7, 2018
- VOLVO CORK WEEK 2018 TURNING THE TIDE ON PLASTICS March 6, 2018
- VOLVO CORK WEEK ANNOUNCE NEW EARLY BIRD OFFER February 1, 2018
- VOLVO CORK WEEK ENTRIES OFF TO A WINNING START January 22, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- RT @eucoolroute: Pictured at today's meeting of the Cool Route are Pat Farnan, Admiral @royalcork , Paul O'Regan Harbour Master @PortofCork… 4 days ago retweeted via eucoolroute
- Well done to all our optimist sailors at @iodai Optimist Trials. Largest representation of any club with 22 sailor… https://t.co/7MGZ9CuvEP 7 days ago
- RT @royalcork: If you are thinking of cruising any section of the @eucoolroute then this video is a must see...... https://t.co/WuWT97D1nc… 2 weeks ago retweeted via royalcork
- If you are thinking of cruising any section of the @eucoolroute then this video is a must see......… https://t.co/h79uUVhkJ9 2 weeks ago
- RT @eucoolroute: Cool Route partners meeting in Cork today.@HincksCentre https://t.co/ySsIHkm9rc 2 weeks ago retweeted via eucoolroute