The Corporate Class which was introduced for the 2006 event allows one Group 3 sailor per boat. The Group 3 restriction that we have had left a gaping hole where you had charter boats and people who chartered boats for a week, or you had boats which had people from the sailing industry on them. This class will serve the Sunsail Charterers and industry Group 3 sailors totally opening up the regatta to those who had previously being excluded and who did not fit into Class Zero or Super Zero.…
The Italian based brand, who is also Official Clothing supplier to the ISA and sponsor of the Olympic Squad for Beijng, will be the Official Clothing Sponsor for the 2008 edition of ACCBank Cork Week.Established in 1979 in Genoa, Italy, SLAM has now a worldwide presence (24 countries, over 1,400 dealers).
Paolo Bafico , Sales Manager of SLAM for Ireland and UK : We are delighted to be involved as Clothing sponsor; this is another milestone of our presence here and reiterates the commitment of the brand to the Irish sailing sector.
We look forward to some months of hard work and preparation for the event with all the other partners, to ensure ACCBank Cork Week 2008 is a total …
New Sponsorship Deal for Ireland’s largest International Sailing Regatta
London, Tuesday 15 January 2008: ACCBank today announced its sponsorship of Cork Week, Ireland’s largest International Sailing Regatta, hosted by the Royal Cork Yacht Club. The event is run every two years and the 2008 ACCBank Cork Week will take place from 12-18 July.
The new agreement was announced earlier today, Tuesday 15 January, at the London Boat Show. Well known faces from the sailing community in Cork were present at the announcement, including Hugh Mockler, Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and Mike McCarthy, Vice Admiral.
BBC2 TV presenter, Adventurer and Sailor, Ben Fogle, who has visited Cork Week in the past, was also present at the sponsorship announcement.…
Due to the sponsorship of ACCBank of Cork Week 2008, the event is to be known as ACCBank Cork Week.
Reflecting this change an amendement to the Notice of Race has been issued.
Amendment No.1 can be viewed by clicking here.…
The first local Royal Cork Entry has been received from Barry & Marina Rose owner`s of Obsession VI. Barry is a past Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and past President of the Irish Sailing Association. Thanks Barry !…
- Boat Shipping for Volvo Cork Week 2020 January 14, 2020
- Entries open for IRC European Championship as part of Cork300 December 19, 2019
- Volvo Cork Week 2020 open for entries November 28, 2019
- Entry to Volvo Cork Week 2020 November 24, 2019
- Volvo Cork Week 2020 … Save the Date August 13, 2019
- Last Saturday announced our plans for Cork300. The celebrations to take place in 2020 to celebrate the 300th annive… https://t.co/otWm10nsFk 5 months ago
- Massive congratulations to Chris Bateman on winning the Junior Helmsmans trophy this weekend in schull representing… https://t.co/SMhJoGc5vI 5 months ago
- Good luck to Team Royal Cork Yacht Club in the last day of the Rolex New York Yacht Club Invitational Cup 🚩 The T… https://t.co/KCsA2Wh1T2 5 months ago
- Team Royal Cork With a 5th in race 7 of the Invitational Cup in New York - lighter conditions today 5 months ago
- Royal Cork Yacht Club have an impressive day 3 with a 5th and 1st in 22-25 knots of breeze in Newport. All to play… https://t.co/YjjmlnIxeV 5 months ago