The first local Royal Cork Entry has been received from Barry & Marina Rose owner`s of Obsession VI. Barry is a past Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and past President of the Irish Sailing Association. Thanks Barry !…
Jump Juice which won IRC 1 at Cork Week 2006 has been awarded Irish Boat of the Year 2007. She is owned by Conor & Denise Phelan of the Royal Cork Yacht Club. Hopefully she will be competing next July at Cork Week.
Jump Juice`s record for the 2007 season is:
April League Kinsale – 1st Overall in Class 0
Scottish Series – 1st in Class 0 and Overall winner of Scottsh Series trophy.
ICRA Nationals – 3rd Overall
Sovereigns Cup – 1st in Class 0
Dun laoghaire week – 2nd overall in Class 0 after finishing on equal points with Rosie.
SCORA series – 1st Overall Class 1
RCYC October league – 1st in Class 1…
The J/109 Class has announced that the Irish Nationals 2008 will be held at Cork Week 2008. The Class will compete on all race courses and will be raced according to strict one-design rules including crew weight limitations.
Congratulations to Jean-Eudes Renier and Patrick Bauné of J/109 JeeRaft. They were the best performing J/109 in the RORC series this year and will be awarded their trophy at the RORC Prizegiving Dinner in London – we hope to see them in Crosshaven next July.…
Drawing on years of experience, both as a competitor at and organiser of events, Dave Meagher, Chairman of the Cork Week Race Committee, has designed an on-line entry system for next year’s event, which takes place from July 12th to 18th 2008. “Effectively, all you need is your Sail Number and a credit card and you’re on your way to competing at the world’s friendliest Regatta,” says Meagher. The on-line system automatically picks up boat details from the IRC Database.
For those entering before 1st February 2008 , the Organising Committee have decided to maintain the 2006 Entry Fee. “Many of our competitors have been coming to Cork Week for many years and we see this as a way of …
On behalf of the Flag Officers and members of the Royal Cork Yacht Club, we are delighted, once again, to invite sailors from around the world to join us at Cork Week 2010. We are extremely proud to host a regatta which continues to attract competitors from far and wide – all of whom make a huge effort to get to the sailing waters of Southern Ireland. Please download our Notice of Race for 2010 for further information about Cork Week 2010. And we hope to hear from you soon!…
Please complete your entry form before the 30th of June 2018.
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Breeze Arrives at Volvo Cork Week for Incredible Fastnet Race July 17, 2018
- If you don’t like the weather at Volvo Cork Week – wait a minute July 17, 2018
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 Joins International Race to Protect Our Seas July 16, 2018
- An Economic and Tourism highlight in Cork July 12, 2018
- Beaufort Cup at Volvo Cork Week welcomes National Service Teams and US Marines July 6, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- RT @royalcork: Volvo Cork Week 2018 joins international race to protect our seas @corkweektweet @AfloatMagazine @VolvoIreland @pure_cork @M… 3 days ago retweeted via royalcork
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 joins international race to protect our seas @corkweektweet @AfloatMagazine @VolvoIreland… https://t.co/JFNcAefwi6 3 days ago
- RT @JPMahonpoint: We’re all set up, ready to go here in @royalcork and prepped for a fantastic week ahead @corkweektweet ! #sailing #Crossh… 5 days ago retweeted via JPMahonpoint
- RT @corkweektweet: Helly Hansen & @rnlicrosshaven to perform life jacket checks at Volvo Cork Week 2018 this Sunday from 4pm-8pm.https://t… 5 days ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @corkweektweet: The #VCW18 Sailing Instructions are now live on our website. Please note, in keeping with the sustainability efforts of… 7 days ago retweeted via corkweektweet