The Corporate Class which was introduced for the 2006 event allows one Group 3 sailor per boat. The Group 3 restriction that we have had left a gaping hole where you had charter boats and people who chartered boats for a week, or you had boats which had people from the sailing industry on them. This class will serve the Sunsail Charterers and industry Group 3 sailors totally opening up the regatta to those who had previously being excluded and who did not fit into Class Zero or Super Zero.…
The Italian based brand, who is also Official Clothing supplier to the ISA and sponsor of the Olympic Squad for Beijng, will be the Official Clothing Sponsor for the 2008 edition of ACCBank Cork Week.Established in 1979 in Genoa, Italy, SLAM has now a worldwide presence (24 countries, over 1,400 dealers).
Paolo Bafico , Sales Manager of SLAM for Ireland and UK : We are delighted to be involved as Clothing sponsor; this is another milestone of our presence here and reiterates the commitment of the brand to the Irish sailing sector.
We look forward to some months of hard work and preparation for the event with all the other partners, to ensure ACCBank Cork Week 2008 is a total …
New Sponsorship Deal for Ireland’s largest International Sailing Regatta
London, Tuesday 15 January 2008: ACCBank today announced its sponsorship of Cork Week, Ireland’s largest International Sailing Regatta, hosted by the Royal Cork Yacht Club. The event is run every two years and the 2008 ACCBank Cork Week will take place from 12-18 July.
The new agreement was announced earlier today, Tuesday 15 January, at the London Boat Show. Well known faces from the sailing community in Cork were present at the announcement, including Hugh Mockler, Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and Mike McCarthy, Vice Admiral.
BBC2 TV presenter, Adventurer and Sailor, Ben Fogle, who has visited Cork Week in the past, was also present at the sponsorship announcement.…
Due to the sponsorship of ACCBank of Cork Week 2008, the event is to be known as ACCBank Cork Week.
Reflecting this change an amendement to the Notice of Race has been issued.
Amendment No.1 can be viewed by clicking here.…
The first local Royal Cork Entry has been received from Barry & Marina Rose owner`s of Obsession VI. Barry is a past Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and past President of the Irish Sailing Association. Thanks Barry !…
Volvo Cork Week 2018 Survey
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Breeze Arrives at Volvo Cork Week for Incredible Fastnet Race July 17, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- Great night at the annual Junior Laying Up Supper last night. Well done to Pyewacket Trophy nominees - James Dwyer… https://t.co/60mZTVBEry 2 weeks ago
- Frostbite Race 7 results now live online. https://t.co/sNzv73n10Q 2 weeks ago
- Last day of the Topper and Laser Frostbites @royalcork. Results for race 6 now online. Prizegiving dorectly after… https://t.co/lWpbjVS9EG 2 weeks ago
- Great to see @Seafest_ie returning to Cork for the next three years, 2020 is going to be a busy year in the Harbour… https://t.co/rWyBoeDzDp 1 month ago
- Welcome to all the sailors competing in the Topper and Laser Frostbites 2018. Great to see everyone launching this… https://t.co/qF5xQaOl9D 1 month ago