The first local Royal Cork Entry has been received from Barry & Marina Rose owner`s of Obsession VI. Barry is a past Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club and past President of the Irish Sailing Association. Thanks Barry !…
Jump Juice which won IRC 1 at Cork Week 2006 has been awarded Irish Boat of the Year 2007. She is owned by Conor & Denise Phelan of the Royal Cork Yacht Club. Hopefully she will be competing next July at Cork Week.
Jump Juice`s record for the 2007 season is:
April League Kinsale – 1st Overall in Class 0
Scottish Series – 1st in Class 0 and Overall winner of Scottsh Series trophy.
ICRA Nationals – 3rd Overall
Sovereigns Cup – 1st in Class 0
Dun laoghaire week – 2nd overall in Class 0 after finishing on equal points with Rosie.
SCORA series – 1st Overall Class 1
RCYC October league – 1st in Class 1…
The J/109 Class has announced that the Irish Nationals 2008 will be held at Cork Week 2008. The Class will compete on all race courses and will be raced according to strict one-design rules including crew weight limitations.
Congratulations to Jean-Eudes Renier and Patrick Bauné of J/109 JeeRaft. They were the best performing J/109 in the RORC series this year and will be awarded their trophy at the RORC Prizegiving Dinner in London – we hope to see them in Crosshaven next July.…
Drawing on years of experience, both as a competitor at and organiser of events, Dave Meagher, Chairman of the Cork Week Race Committee, has designed an on-line entry system for next year’s event, which takes place from July 12th to 18th 2008. “Effectively, all you need is your Sail Number and a credit card and you’re on your way to competing at the world’s friendliest Regatta,” says Meagher. The on-line system automatically picks up boat details from the IRC Database.
For those entering before 1st February 2008 , the Organising Committee have decided to maintain the 2006 Entry Fee. “Many of our competitors have been coming to Cork Week for many years and we see this as a way of …
On behalf of the Flag Officers and members of the Royal Cork Yacht Club, we are delighted, once again, to invite sailors from around the world to join us at Cork Week 2010. We are extremely proud to host a regatta which continues to attract competitors from far and wide – all of whom make a huge effort to get to the sailing waters of Southern Ireland. Please download our Notice of Race for 2010 for further information about Cork Week 2010. And we hope to hear from you soon!…
EARLY BIRD - Please complete your entry form before the 1st of May 2018 in order to avail of the best entry prices! and be in with a chance on winning a crew gear pack!
- VOLVO CORK WEEK ANNOUNCE NEW EARLY BIRD OFFER February 1, 2018
- VOLVO CORK WEEK ENTRIES OFF TO A WINNING START January 22, 2018
- Royal Cork Yacht Club wins NMU Marina of the Year Award for 2018 January 15, 2018
- Director of Racing information video December 15, 2017
- Notice of Race and Super early bird entry now live December 4, 2017
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- RT @royalcork: The Club was well represented at the Volvo Irish Sailing Awards at the RDS in Dublin last night @Irish_Sailing @VolvoIreland… 2 weeks ago retweeted via royalcork
- The Club was well represented at the Volvo Irish Sailing Awards at the RDS in Dublin last night @Irish_Sailing… https://t.co/J8m1GabMoO 2 weeks ago
- RT @corkweektweet: Why not book one of our great value secure 6-berth Motor Home – from €35pp. Simply fill out the form on the Volvo Cork… 2 weeks ago retweeted via corkweektweet
- RT @eucoolroute: https://t.co/PIugqDrbly 2018 is going to see some exciting visitors to the Cool route shores @royalcork @PortofCork @por… 2 weeks ago retweeted via eucoolroute
- RT @corkweektweet: Our 'Crew Available' and 'Crew Wanted' section is live on our website. If you wish to submit your details, please use th… 3 weeks ago retweeted via corkweektweet