Cork Week Ambassadors will descend on the boat show, which starts 14th September. They are Hugh Mockler – Admiral of the Royal Cork Yacht Club, Donal McClement & Eddie English both Ex-Race Committee Chairman. They will be in attendance and more than willing to discuss any aspect of Cork Week you wish.…
The Numbers program has been in existence since the early 90`s. The owner is Dan Meyers from Boston. A new 65 footer from Rolf Vrolijk and built at Eric Goetz`s shop in Bristol RI will be launched in Sep/Oct `07. The project manager for the build is John Barnitt, who sailed on Stars and Stripes in Fremantle and Alinghi in New Zealand. They will be campaigning the boat next year at Cork Week.
The picture directly below is the new Numbers sea trailing off Newport, RI in October 2007. Several of the crew from Team Alinghi have been regulars on board Numbers since the late nineties.
Dan has recently launched at Royal Huisman the 170ft Schooner “Meteor”, designed by Gerard …
Competing at Cork Week is always a pleasure, because of the beautiful location, great sailing waters, varied racing, excellent race management and great competition. Winning in 2006 was especially satisfying as it was our first major victory in Magic Glove after many months of development, building and tuning. I`m already looking forward to 2008.
Volvo Cork Week 2018 Survey
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Breeze Arrives at Volvo Cork Week for Incredible Fastnet Race July 17, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- annual Royal Spring Championship last weekend at the Royal Cork Yacht Club. Two beautiful days of 29er & RS200 raci… https://t.co/4RQh609E9c 9 hours ago
- Photo 1 - Simon Brewitt Executive Committee member with Susan & Paul Barlock from Semiahmoo Yacht Club, Blaine in W… https://t.co/67ltHUY5nH 13 hours ago
- Women on the water - everyday Friday for the Months of May and June at the Royal Cork Yacht Club. May fully booke… https://t.co/IfvqbZZEbr 6 days ago
- Try sailing ⛵️ #NextGen @ISA_Performance https://t.co/LXsnuWBcqG 1 week ago
- No wind for league racing today, the tan got top up though ☀️ https://t.co/2GFg2adfQ2 1 week ago