Watch our video interview with Mr. Ross Deasy, Volvo Cork Week 2018 Director of racing.…
About Kieran O'Connell
It is with great excitement that we announce the publication of the 2018 Notice of Race for Volvo Cork Week which will take place at the Royal Cork Yacht Club from the 16th to the 21st of July, 2018.
The online entry system is also now live and we will be running a Super Early Bird entry until December 30th, where a lucky 10% of entries received before the deadline will get a full refund on their entry fee. Go to www.corkweek.ie for more info.
2016 saw a revived interest in the Club’s biennial regatta which has been going strong since 1978. For our 40-year anniversary in 2018 we will launch the all new format of the event where the …
Beaufort Cup 2018 NoR is now live for Volvo Cork Week 2018.
With 9 confirmed entries already for the 2018 edition of the Beaufort cup, it promises to be a great event. Last year was the inaugural event of the Beaufort cup and we saw 12 different services compete for the title.The Beaufort Cup invites sailing teams from their associated national services, 50% of each team must be active in the service they represent. Racing will take place over five days in a mix of challenging offshore, and tactical inshore, racing. Teams will get the chance to enjoy the renowned social experience of Volvo Cork Week and the winning team will also have €10,000 donated to a nominated charity…
At Volvo Cork Week we are always looking for new and exciting ways to make the regatta better for you the competitor. This year is no different. On receiving the results of the survey carried out after the regatta in 2016, one thing became very clear to us. Every individual competitor’s needs and wants are very different.
With the afore mentioned survey as our guiding tool, the Volvo Cork Week committee spent a lot of time looking at how best to offer a tailored experience to as many competitors as possible. We have always said that Volvo Cork Week is a regatta run by sailors for sailors, so we decided to adhere to this mantra and create a regatta built …
Due to the adverse weather condition the practice racing for Sunday the 10th of July at Volvo Cork Week and IRC Europeans has been canceled.
PRO Peter Crowley.…
Volvo Cork Week 2018 Survey
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Breeze Arrives at Volvo Cork Week for Incredible Fastnet Race July 17, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- The Dun Laoghaire to Dingle Race got underway at 1800 hours last night. Tracking and leaderboard available… https://t.co/sFM0KpBeDx 3 days ago
- Royal Cork's O'Sullivan & Keal Win the Carlingford 29er Grand Prix Congratulations to Rory O'Sullivan & Rob Keal,… https://t.co/6OxWsFwNIq 5 days ago
- The Royal Cork was represented at the 70th Edition of the Wilson Trophy Team Race by Chloe Crosbie, Brendan Lyden,… https://t.co/6UvgrWbDvp 1 week ago
- Kieran O’Connell, Rear Admiral Keelboats exchanging burgees with Freddie Grossmayer of Yacht Club Weiden am See. En… https://t.co/AqHZpP0wm0 2 weeks ago
- RCYC's Wild Card takes 3rd Corinthian in the J70 Malcesine Cup in Lake Garda. The team comprised of Dara O'Shea, Ha… https://t.co/7v1hTKOJfL 2 weeks ago