Competing at Cork Week is always a pleasure, because of the beautiful location, great sailing waters, varied racing, excellent race management and great competition. Winning in 2006 was especially satisfying as it was our first major victory in Magic Glove after many months of development, building and tuning. I`m already looking forward to 2008.
2006 Boat of the Week Winner
About adminThe secret of Cork Week’s success cannot be attributed to any one rule or aspect of it’s organisation. It’s success is found in the eclectic mix of classes, competitors, good courses, good company, our team of dedicated volunteers and the good humour of our 10,000 visitors.
- Volvo Cork Week 2020 … Save the Date August 13, 2019
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- Last Saturday announced our plans for Cork300. The celebrations to take place in 2020 to celebrate the 300th annive… https://t.co/otWm10nsFk 2 months ago
- Massive congratulations to Chris Bateman on winning the Junior Helmsmans trophy this weekend in schull representing… https://t.co/SMhJoGc5vI 2 months ago
- Good luck to Team Royal Cork Yacht Club in the last day of the Rolex New York Yacht Club Invitational Cup 🚩 The T… https://t.co/KCsA2Wh1T2 2 months ago
- Team Royal Cork With a 5th in race 7 of the Invitational Cup in New York - lighter conditions today 2 months ago
- Royal Cork Yacht Club have an impressive day 3 with a 5th and 1st in 22-25 knots of breeze in Newport. All to play… https://t.co/YjjmlnIxeV 2 months ago