Competing at Cork Week is always a pleasure, because of the beautiful location, great sailing waters, varied racing, excellent race management and great competition. Winning in 2006 was especially satisfying as it was our first major victory in Magic Glove after many months of development, building and tuning. I`m already looking forward to 2008.
2006 Boat of the Week Winner
About adminThe secret of Cork Week’s success cannot be attributed to any one rule or aspect of it’s organisation. It’s success is found in the eclectic mix of classes, competitors, good courses, good company, our team of dedicated volunteers and the good humour of our 10,000 visitors.
Volvo Cork Week 2018 Survey
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Cork Week 2020 … Save the Date August 13, 2019
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- Well done to RCYC/KYC sailor James Dwyer Matthews who wins the Volvo Gill British Open Championship, with 5 bullets… https://t.co/HnoeFQUIa2 3 weeks ago
- Burgee exchange with the Belleville Yacht Club. Picture #1 from left to right - Colette McClinton, Brian McClinton… https://t.co/NOjRKEm51v 3 weeks ago
- Irish Sailing Pathfinder Women at the Helm ⛵️ Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th August National Yacht Club ⛵️ Take the H… https://t.co/gMAjEtKvFb 3 weeks ago
- Congrats to Adam and Jack in winning the RS 200 Inlands in Blessington at the weekend. Well done to all involved 👏 https://t.co/O42jblABKl 4 weeks ago
- Best of luck to our sailors who start to compete today at the 29er Worlds in Gdynia. #29er #29erWorlds 4 weeks ago