Competing at Cork Week is always a pleasure, because of the beautiful location, great sailing waters, varied racing, excellent race management and great competition. Winning in 2006 was especially satisfying as it was our first major victory in Magic Glove after many months of development, building and tuning. I`m already looking forward to 2008.
2006 Boat of the Week Winner
About adminThe secret of Cork Week’s success cannot be attributed to any one rule or aspect of it’s organisation. It’s success is found in the eclectic mix of classes, competitors, good courses, good company, our team of dedicated volunteers and the good humour of our 10,000 visitors.
Volvo Cork Week 2018 Survey
Book Online to secure your place at one of our social events during Volvo Cork Week 2018
Entertainment Schedule 2018
Click HERE to buy Tickets
Port of Cork
- Volvo Cork Week 2018 awarded Gold Certification by International Clean Regattas Programme September 19, 2018
- Fn’Gr8 the overall winner at Volvo Cork Week July 21, 2018
- Sparkling Cork July 20, 2018
- Spinnaker Festival in Cork Harbour July 19, 2018
- Breeze Arrives at Volvo Cork Week for Incredible Fastnet Race July 17, 2018
- Josh cotter: Great news for the local economy and sailing in co...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] you would like to view/download a copy of th...
- Cork Week 2010 | Royal Cork Yacht Club: [...] is now live and can be viewed here. It wa...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] REGISTER [...]...
- Cork Week 2012 Management Team encouraging participation | Cork Week 2012: [...] NOTICE OF RACE [...]...
- The Dun Laoghaire to Dingle Race got underway at 1800 hours last night. Tracking and leaderboard available… https://t.co/sFM0KpBeDx 3 days ago
- Royal Cork's O'Sullivan & Keal Win the Carlingford 29er Grand Prix Congratulations to Rory O'Sullivan & Rob Keal,… https://t.co/6OxWsFwNIq 5 days ago
- The Royal Cork was represented at the 70th Edition of the Wilson Trophy Team Race by Chloe Crosbie, Brendan Lyden,… https://t.co/6UvgrWbDvp 1 week ago
- Kieran O’Connell, Rear Admiral Keelboats exchanging burgees with Freddie Grossmayer of Yacht Club Weiden am See. En… https://t.co/AqHZpP0wm0 2 weeks ago
- RCYC's Wild Card takes 3rd Corinthian in the J70 Malcesine Cup in Lake Garda. The team comprised of Dara O'Shea, Ha… https://t.co/7v1hTKOJfL 2 weeks ago